Author Topic: The hero that had some luck in life... or?  (Read 1803 times)

mfcas

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
The hero that had some luck in life... or?
« on: April 23, 2010, 04:44:35 am »
Main hero, male
Has no memory when one day he wakes up in the school. Later he gets to know that he absorbed some kind of drug and there is nothing he can do about it. In the next few days he notices that he is disrespected, not liked or ignored by students, he ponders why, so he tries to get to know why. This isn't hard, only he lost memory all the data on him was still in the move. Around this time it is announced in the class that he has lost his memory due to some kind of drug, and it is impossible to recover it. Once the info spreads out, the people ten to look at him with more interest. Apparently, the hero was a failure as a human. He never was doing anything seriously.  He is from a wealthy family, as are his parents. They are an easygoing family, they do nothing but use various pleasures to please themselves at all times. They don't care about son's education, but it's not like they don't love him. They sent him to average school because the law demands that. An average school, because "elite" schools are too demanding, because wealthy parents usually want to have their kids as someone respected. Having a reset of memory, he ponders about what shall he do. He doesn't want to be like his parents, he wants to achieve something great, at the very least, from his first remembered experienced - he does not want to be disrespected, ignored etc., he wants to be a respectful magican. #1 respectful magican, #1 in his own school. He starts off with a disadvantage, when he lost his memory it is actually start of a 2nd semseter in first year in this school of magic, and he doesn't know even the basics. Fighting the obstacles, he catches up quickly, going for the #1!

ShadeOfGrey

• Big Bad Grey
  • Lieutenant
  • oderint dum metuant
    • View Profile
    • Lovely Anime
Re: The hero that had some luck in life... or?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 12:23:39 am »
the design is ready. I'll post it as soon as I get on my other pc
.;//°0°°||.||Shade Of Grey (L.A. Mod)||.||°°0°°°0°°||.||°°0°°°0°°||.

mfcas

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 10:09:20 pm »
the design is ready. I'll post it as soon as I get on my other pc

still waiting

ShadeOfGrey

• Big Bad Grey
  • Lieutenant
  • oderint dum metuant
    • View Profile
    • Lovely Anime
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 01:14:17 am »
I'll upload it as soon as possible, the power supply on my other pc broke and I'm waiting for the new one .-.
.;//°0°°||.||Shade Of Grey (L.A. Mod)||.||°°0°°°0°°||.||°°0°°°0°°||.