Author Topic: Kamichama karin meets Hollow fields  (Read 11416 times)

hidden_lynn

• Private
  • up to chapter 47 of T.U.F.
    • View Profile
    • http://himemiya.wetpaint.com
Re: Kamichama karin meets Hollow fields
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 02:40:27 am »
Chapter Fifteen
Hameka "ok, we have 45 min. left, lets start playing"

The Roleplay...

kazusa "Oh Twin, I shall make dinner if you feed the pets"
karin "oh yes twin I shall"
they were both laughing in there mind thinking yea right like we'd ever be this lovy dovy of sisters.

ichi "knock knock"
kazusa "Coming!"
(there house is between the bed and the wall))she walks over to the end of the bed and pretends to open a door
Kazusa "HELLO ICHI!,how are you?" ichi "I'm fine as allways" kazusa "you crack me up wth your sily puns" (she said that in a happy girrly voice) ichi" may I come in?" kazusa "Of course silly" she smiles.

ichi comes in. karin is pretending to feed the pets with the invisible window open ((the window is above the bed)) stevie comes over to the pretend window and pretends to crisscross his arms and put his head on them then say "What are you up to?"
karin "STEVIE! I'd hug you but there is a wall in the way" she says in a happy girrly highpitch voice.
stevie"its good to see you too"
karin" I'm feeding the pets, I'l come outside and talkto you when I'm finished"
kazune "I don't think so"
karin "aww big brother why do you have to be so over protective?"
((by the way both kazusa and karin have been talking in happy girrly tones for the entire roleplay(rp)))

Michi goes over to ichi and growls at him.
kazusa "Bad Dog! Don't growl at our guest, Go growl at my twin for some food!"
michi crawls away whimpering
ichi"So how about later you and me go grab a bite to eat"
kazusa "Oh Sorry, i'm making dinner at the moment.....OH MI GAWD! I forgot that the potatoes were boiling! they might over flow!"
Kazusa runs to the kitchen and stirs the potatoes.
ichi comes up behind her puts his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder
ichi "mmm smells good, what you cookin for dinner?"
kazusa "my kazusa's special, it includes mash potatoes, steak,and any type of vegatable"
ichi "More importantly may i stay over for dinner"
kazusa "If it's allright with my older brother"
ichi starts to think maybe it was a bad idea to have kazune as the brother, maybe he should have been a store clerk or something....maybe a butler?something nondateble...and wont get in the way...
ichi "could you ask for me? he's kind of scary"
michi comes over and bites ichi's ankle
ichi lets go of kazusa and trips backwards over michi therefore landing on his but holding his ankle going "OW!" kazusa "BAD DOGGY!YOUR GONNA SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT!" michi whimpers. kazusa helps ichi up and onto the couch ((the couch is acouple of chairs put togetherwith pillows and blankets on it to make it feel realistic)) kazusa "ichi are you ok?" ichi "Yes that stupid mut just bit my ankle is all" he holds her hand then moves forward into a sneak attack kiss on the lips when he stopped kissing her, he said "thanks to your being here makes me feel much better"
kazusa turns around puts her hand to her mouth and blushes. everyone saw the kiss. michi's jaw dropped, hameka was cheering oncoar , karin was shocked, stevie was just watching, kazune was shocked then got a little furious but decided to keep within the game so he walked over to them stood behind kazusa facing ichi and said "GET OUT!"
ichi was puting his hands up as if slightly pushing someone away going "ok ok I'm going I'm going....sheesh overprotective much?" he got up and opened the imaginary door,and left over to his corner of the room known as his house. lays down and looks up at the ceiling.

kazune "kazusa are you ok?"
kazusa nods her head but shes to embarrassed to speak.
stevie "Well, I'd better get going...."
karin "ok, see you later"
stevie goes to his corner of the room known as his house
karin "kazusa the potatoes are boiling over" (trying to change the subject)
kazusa "Oh Mi Gosh!" she hurries over and stirrs them and blows at them like a candle that's flame won't go out.
she puts the dinner on the table ((a desk)) kazusa "Dinners ready"
they all pretend to eat. ichi at his house fals asleep ad stevie pretends to watch tv
hameka looks at the time "30 minutes left"
karin "ok, bed time"
kazusa "YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE DOG!" she puts him outside of the front door, he wimpers and ichi laughs.
they all pretend to sleep for like 30 seconds. then they woke up
kazune "ok time to wake up, man you guys sleep like the dead, wake up you need to make me breakfast"
kazusa "make your own damn breafast"
karin "good morning grouchi"
kazusa "yea yea yea what ever" kazusa gets a bowl of cereal ad eats it, then shes all happy again
ichi comes t the door "knock knock" kazusa answers it "hello ichi" ichi puts his hand on the door frame, and the otherone under kazusa's chin "how about we finish what we started" kazune moves ichi's hand from kazusa's chin and step's infront of her "Your Not Welcome here" ichi" fine ill leave....well see you later kazusa"
he walks away. kazune slams the door "kazusa i want you to stay away from tht guy, don't open the door anymore,ok?" "ok big brother, that you for protecting me"she smiles then walks over to her bed and starts reading.
kazune "karin let the stupid dog in" karin goes out the front door to the tree that michi was tied to, unties it and brings him inside. michi goesinto kazusa's room, there was a piece of paper on the floor and a pencil, michi picked up the pencil with his mouth and wrote something on the paper, he piced up the paper with his mouth, and brought it to kazusa. kazusa took the paper and read it "Don't let kazune kiss the spider, the spider will turn into a witch" she stood up and brought this to kazune. karin was there when they talked about it. when karin was feeding the pets later, stevie came to the windo again "So...feedin the pets again?" karin "Oh! HI STEVIE!" stevie "well hello to you to madam" karin "I just resently found out that if someone kisses my pet spider, it will turn into a witch" stevie "well then, lets put a little kick in the story shall we?" karin picks up the spider, and both stevie and karin kiss the spider at the same time ((on the cheeks)) the spider turns into a witch and goes "BWAHAHAHAHA! I AM FINALLY SET FREE!!! I HAMEKA TEH WITCH AM FREE AT LAST BWAHAHAHAHA!" she goes over to the dog and chants a spell "one who loves one of another race, shall be turned into a prince with a beautiful face! bwahahaha!" the dog turns into a human and goes "Oh my gosh i can talk!"
he walks over to kazusa,kneels down, takes her hand and kisses it then says "My dear kazusa I haveloved you since I first layed eyes on you, will you be mine?"
kazusa shocked to see michi goes "I am so sorry that I had been so mean to you" she falls to her knees and hugs him starting to cry. he is shocked by her crying then pats her on the back "Its ok now, I accept your apology, you can stop crying now that everything is allright"

hameka "OK TIMES UP! WE HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET TO THE CAFETERIA"
michi "Nice job on the fake tears kazusa" kazusa "thanks"
ichi "We should do that again, it was fun" kazune "It was only fun to you because you were all over my sister"
karin "I had fun even though i only fed the pets and broke hameka's curse, Thanks to michi's awsome idea it made the story interesting!"
hameka "we should make movies like this and sell them" she smiles the boys all say "Yea!"
kazusa and karin go "huh? sell them??" michi "we'll explain later"
hameka "Then we are going to need stage names and a title for this series we are making" she thinks about the many stones they'll get and all of the cute stuff she'll be able to buy.

Chapter 15 End

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 05:44:20 am »
Chapter Sixteen
They head on over to the cafeteria, on the way there, kazune and michi were talking with hameka about the idea, but also ichi and stevie were in on their conversation, kaarin and kazusa were completely clueless, but joined in anyways.
hameka "so tomaroow after we study, we will have to start all working together to create the different types of television sets , on paper of course, and the designs for the camera and film. then once we have the blueprints done, and extra time we will use for ideas for the name of our show and what we will be named,etc."

at dinner, ichi sat with kazusa.hameka,michi,and kazune sat with summer and told her that they will be ready to open shop in a couple of days. stevie sat with karin.

hikouru walks up to kazusa and jin who are sitting at a table together "you didn't forget that I'll be sitting with you today kazusa?"
ichi wispers to kazusa "whos that guy"
kazusa "uhh...the new kid, i think ive met him somewhere before though"'
hikouru sat down on the other side of kazusa, ichi put his arm around kazusa then said "see here new kid, this little lady, she's mine, so paws off"
kazusa whispers "what do you think your doing?"
ichi whispers back "protecting you"
kazusa doesnt reply so ichi goes back to talking to hikouru.
hikouru "Excuse me, your girl?"
ichi "yea is that a problem?"
hikouru "yea, I'm a bit jelous"
ichi snickers then starts acting all high and mighty
kazusa "now don't get a swelled head"
hikouru "what do you see in this moron?"
kazusa "he helped me escape going to detention..."
ichi didnt know how he should react to thaat cuz he didnt know if it was the only thing she saw in him
kazusa "he's handsom," ichi puts one hand under his chin, you could see a glint n his devious looking eyes
hikouru "Well I'm handsom to arn't I?"
kazusa "he's smart" ichi pulls out straight a's out of no where, hikouru "well, I'm smart"
kazusa "he's romantic" ichi hugs kazusa then sticks his tongue out at hikouru. hikouru "I can be romantic when ever where ever you want"he takes her hand and kisses it. kazusa "he's kind' ichi is getting happier. hikouru "I'm kind!I brought you flowers" he gives her roses kazusa is shocked "Oh my gosh, they arn't dead flowers"
ichi is shocked too, he takes one and puts it in his mouth then says "look kazusa, I'm all yours" she looks at him, and the rose dies right before her eyes kazusa "um ichi, the rose died"
ichi "what the fuck"

summer's table
kazune "we'll give you a list of things we'll need in a couple of days, so when we give you the list, you can help us get set up, right?"
summer "ok, thank you for joining"
kazune "no problem"

karin's table..
karin "so what was all of that about making movies??"
stevie "well, summer has like a black market type of thing, and almost all of the students have a store it,they make things and sell them for a currency of stones"
karin "stones??"
stevie "yea stones"
Stevie pulls out a panthlet just like the one summer gave kazune.
"here, you can read this for more information. I could order you a catolouge if you want. and if you want anything from it, once we have sold some movies, we could get it for you"
Karin has those glittery eyes like shes really happy "really??"
stevie "really really"
Karin "Yay!"
she hugs stevie. Stevie is shocked that its their first hug together. she lets go and looks at the panthlet. "this is going to be so much fun!" she smiles.

Summer's table.....
Kazune sees karin hug stevie. And michi sees ichi put his arm around kazusa.

The bell that ends dinner rings...

Chapter sixteen END

OblivionGFX

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 03:16:54 am »
So far I've read half of chapter one and it was good :D I'll read more later

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 06:25:38 am »
great  :D
on my friend's fansight I have a poll for ch.17
if you want to vote in the poll, there is a link in my first post ^_^

OblivionGFX

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 02:28:41 am »
I will :D

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 05:21:43 am »
awsome

OblivionGFX

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 10:56:25 pm »
I voted for the last option :D

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 08:01:43 am »
you could choose up to 3 options XD

OblivionGFX

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 10:51:47 pm »
I didn't know that :P

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 06:51:31 am »
it was in small print XD

Rose

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 03:52:40 pm »
Wow, this is really something. I like it. Please continue. :o :o :o :o

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 06:44:26 am »
thank you
^_^
I'm going to try to get to it this weekend

hidden_lynn

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 10:21:49 am »
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!!!
after losing track of time for about a year, I shall write CHAPTER 17!!!
you have 1 week left to vote!! after that I will begin writing chapter 17!!

I hope you all like my story, please vote ;D

ShadeOfGrey

• Big Bad Grey
  • Lieutenant
  • oderint dum metuant
    • View Profile
    • Lovely Anime
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 12:49:03 am »
Nice! ^-^
.;//°0°°||.||Shade Of Grey (L.A. Mod)||.||°°0°°°0°°||.||°°0°°°0°°||.

CrazyiDiotthe1st

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 08:14:56 am »
Omg!I ♥ this story please hurry and post more on!!! :D ;D ;) :o :-*you rock